Iluv Portable Multimedia Player ILuv Universal Docking Station System With Bluetooth?

ILuv Universal Docking Station System with Bluetooth? - iluv portable multimedia player

It is the birthday of my best friend, and soon the music he wants for his birthday and I was thinking in a howl Radio Ipod, since they already have an iPod has, but not the radio. Then I looked, and for a good price. Now I need help, it was a good bay? I do not think you will find when you Google. But here is a link that displays the image. Please help me. http://www.hificorporation.co.za/products/detail/iluv_portable_radio_i399_ipod_bluetooth/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch with Google lol @ yahoo.

What I think you're looking for a docking station with speakers, you enable the iPod as a radio play.

There are many docking stations that also serve as a real radio. If you do not have Bluetooth and microphone, it has Google's Product Search:
iLive
or
iSymphony
or
JVC NX-PN7

Post a Comment