Lean Body Protein Bars Do You Have To Eat More Protein If You Are Strength Training?

Do you have to eat more protein if you are strength training? - lean body protein bars

Recently, I began to make light weight training (I'm a girl). Mostly upper body and core exercises, walking on the treadmill. I increase the intensity of strength training lately. I eat healthy and eat) protein (lean turkey and chicken, lean fish, nuts, but a small part of my diet. When I think of building more muscle, I owe my daily percentage of protein in my diet? I think I can do a cardio workout more intense and still burn energy the next day. But sometimes I feel a little weak and helpless after a good strength training. I wondered if it had nothing to do with protein intake.

In addition, protein bars are good? What are the best? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment