Hip Muscle Pain More Condition_symptoms Hip Fracture - Dynamic Hip Screw - Muscle Pain?

Hip fracture - dynamic hip screw - muscle pain? - hip muscle pain more condition_symptoms

On 8 January I had assembled a dynamic hip screw and I was making good progress. 5 weeks ago I was asked to do more exercise, but pain in the hip and at night I could not walk for a while.
I seem to do something to my abductor. Now, without further physical therapy and the rest still hurts and I can be less than they could in a week removed after the operation.
I am by the consultant to check back, but the original op is fine. Has anyone else experienced and how long it takes to overcome before? My physio seems to think possible, because I am very thin, the muscles of the body can lean against the screw in his hip to rub.

0 comments:

Post a Comment